Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Are There Any New Codes Out?........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...or do we have to wait until the Molly Code comes out???? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just this very afternoon I checked the "codes" website (just look up AmericanGirl on the pull-down menu); and there was nothing listed at all. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering the same thing--will they make us wait until the Molly movie comes and there's (hopefully! [img]eek.gif[/img] ) one inside the case? There WILL be one in the case...won't there??? I may have to [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] if there's not!

    How much longer till the Molly movie again? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went searching today on the internet for codes with no luck. I guess I will have to order codeless.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bummer. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Does anyone know what the Molly movie code will be? Do we even know for sure that there will be a movie code?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •